Monday, November 3, 2008

Settling in

It's so good to be home! Yesterday was busy all day .... previously I would not have been able to keep up with it all! Today I worked out for an hour and a half and still feel great!

I just wanted to check in and let you know that my 10 year old and my husband both treated yesterday.

My daughter treated at 25% for 200 seconds. Dr. W said 200 seconds for her age, and I picked the 25% in case she had a reaction. She did great! She had a bad tummy ache a little while afterward, and that has been the symptom that made me suspect Lyme to begin with. I did not suggest what she would feel, but told her to let me know if she felt anything at all. I'll jump up to 50% power with her next treatment.

Hubby treated at 100%, felt nothing during treatment and nothing today. So, apparently, in 24 years of marriage, he's not caught it from me .... perhaps he carries it and is not sick from it? He will finish the five treatments more for my sake, so if he carries it he does not give it back to me. :)

My 15 year old who has been formally diagnosed with Lyme and has finished abx treatment will start her Photon therapy after finals and marching band are over.

No comments: