Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Started AI, day four

I started Allergie Immun drops last Sunday. The past few days I have felt tired and a little out of sorts, but I can't blame the drops. I also stopped drinking coffee, started juicing and combining foods better, and returned from Las Vegas with a time change of 3 hours, so I don't think it's unusual to feel out of sorts with those three things alone.

Today, I'm finally feeling back in my time zone. I finally got a good night sleep during "normal" sleep hours. I'm feeling really good, normal energy, no pain.

The second day on AI I woke up with left knee pain. I had it for a few hours, then it left. Other than that, I don't have anything really to say about AI so far.

An interesting thing is, I'm muscle testing for very few supplements, and only nutrients, no herbs/antioxidants. This is all I'm taking now:

multiple vitamin
vitamin B
vitamin C
vitamin D
thyroid
iron
magnesium
oil of evening primrose
5 HTP at night
occasionally copper

Normally, I like to take CoQ10, resveratrol, and ALA, and sometimes other antioxidants, but they all are coming up as not needed.

That's all ..... I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Bryan Rosner said...

Hello, I love reading your blog, are you interested in turning it into a book at some point? Sorry to contact you this way, I wasn't sure what your email address was, you can delete this comment after you read it. If you want to discuss book possibilities, email me at rosner.bryan [at] gmail dot com

Bryan Rosner
www.lymebook.com