Sunday, November 2, 2008

Made it!

Hi everyone! I'm home!

It was rough .... I was up for 24 hours straight! On the plane next to me was sitting a large man who took up more than his share of space .... very nice guy, but I finally had to tell him I needed room .... He wasn't overflowing from his seat, he just took up some of my space with his arms if he had them at his side as he did 95% of the trip. So, it was a very long 11 hour flight.

US Customs was EASY! I waited to have my stuff checked and the guy asked me what the private medical device was .... when I told him he asked if it was used and I said yes as I had used it once while there .... he said that next time I shouldn't even put that type of thing down, he crossed it off, and I went on my way.

When I got off the plane in Atlanta, I felt very dizzy. I started feeling dizzy during the descent, which seemed rather fast ... it wasn't like it normally is, a little at a time, it seemed way too fast. I got light headed and even told the guy who checked the passports that I thought I was going to faint .... he just ignored me.

I checked my pulse, and sitting down it was about 125 beats per minute and was skipping beats as well. I sat down for 20 min., then went and got a bowl of soup, sat for some more time, and by the time I was to board the next plane, it was more normal. If it wasn't, I don't think I would have gotten on the second plane.

I got home and was in bed by 10, then slept 10 hours till Mr. Sixgoofy woke me up for Mass. I'll look forward to sleeping tonight, that's for sure!

Everyone says I have so much more energy, which is good considering how tired I am.

I thought I had lost weight in Germany, but I didn't .... I did, however, lose 5% body fat, woohoo!

No comments: