Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going home!!

What a morning!

Steel and Willow's flight was three hours earlier than mine. Since we hired a driver to bring us here, I had no choice but to sit and wait. Finally, the Delta check in counter opened so I could ask them about getting a custom stamp for the Bionic 880. I need a stamp because I paid the German tax on the machine. The tax is 20% and is refundable with a custom stamp on the receipt.

Sounds easy, right? Well, if it weren't a German holiday today it might have been. So, I was in terminal 3 to check in, they said to go to customs and use the phone since no one is there. The person on the phone said I must go back to terminal 1 ..... so I did, and got the stamp. Then I went back to terminal 3 to check into my flight.

I was told by the company that makes the Bionic 880 to go to the duty-free shop and they would give me the tax refund minus a fee. When I went to the duty-free shop, they said they didn't refund tax money to go to customs. So, back to security ..... they didn't know what to do .... to the police, he said go to the bank ..... back to terminal 1 to the bank ..... closed .... back to customs ..... they said to mail it back to the company, and I did have a pre-addressed stamped envelope, so I put it in the envelope with a note asking for a refund to my Visa ..... since they don't take Visa, I don't know what will happen, but I don't have my banking information here ..... so, then, if only I knew where the mailbox was!!! I found it and and hour and a half later, with my way to expensive and way too puny cappuccino, here I sit waiting for my flight.

I hope it goes a little more smoothly with US customs in Atlanta, but I must say, I'm nervous. My machine is checked in my luggage and I hate being parted from it.

Thankfully, the machine has worked well and I had the energy to do all this walking around .... but I pity the person sitting next to me as I feel I ran a marathon and may smell like it, LOL!

So, for those of you coming here for treatment ...... go to customs in terminal 1, then to the bank .... if the bank is closed, then mail the form in the envelope (mailbox by information desk in terminal 1). Then go check in at your airline.

I got ART testing last night (thanks, Better Health Guy!!!) and tested free of Lyme, but positive for Babesia, Erlichia, and Bartonella. We really don't know if these will clear with time because the Lyme is gone or if they will also need treatment. Nosodes are not available for these infections, but Dr. W said to use my blood and they will clear.

I also tested positive by ART for black mold. Fortunately, I still have my bed, so I can put samples of it in a vial for treatment with the photons.

ART was very interesting and I found it went along with my intuition regarding what is working and what is not. There were no real surprises, except that I tested fine for gluten!! Woohoo!

All in all, I am very, very glad I came. Dr W is very caring, and so is his staff. I feel much better and think that further treatment will take care of the other infections. I hope this is available soon in the US so that everyone can benefit from it.

No comments: