Monday, June 8, 2009

I predicted it

The sweat last night, I predicted it! I was having some air hunger and it had been about a month since my last photon treatment, so I treated yesterday (blood, 9.88, 100%, 320 sec.). I drank water with parsley, burbur, and Himalayan Salt, then had a glass of carrot/apple/beet juice. I feel fine now treating with blood.

I hope the sweat last night means it's working against the babesia. My air hunger seems to be improved today.

I always had a 24 day herx cycle when I was on meds, so it could be that the babs was flaring since I've been on Humaworm for 24 days and that coincided with a full-moon, which traditionally makes parasites more active.

Only a few more days left of Humaworm.

Well, off to a busy day!! I hope all of you are well.

Update June 9 - I had another sweat last night.

No comments: