Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Third treatment

We had our third photon treatment yesterday with the same protocol as the previous treatments. We were all three starting to feel a little puny since our previous treatment was five days earlier .... with the weekend and having a Tues/Fri schedule of treatments this week, it just happened to work out that way.

I felt great as soon as we did the treatment and felt good the rest of the day. This morning I woke up a little sore ... a toxic sore .... so I took an epsom salt bath. Right now I feel good, but have a little air hunger, which I hear can be from toxins (your cells need more oxygen). I'm taking chlorella to try to move some of these toxins out.

I don't have any of my other Lyme symptoms.

Steel has some organ pain in his right side this morning, and Willow's back is sore ... Willow had chiropractic yesterday so the sore back is probably a result of the adjustment.

It's a yucky, rainy day, so other than going to the grocery, we will probably just stick around here. I believe we meet Joey today. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Herring said...

I wish you well. I just got back from Germany and brought home a Bionic 880. I live an hour north of Columbus, Ohio. I wonder how far away you live and if you are planning on getting a machine or would like to share...Either way I am very excited for you. I feel SO much better. I am under the name joylindy on lymenet, if you would like to PM me. Say hi to Tracy,Monica, Anna, Luke and Alice! Blessings & healing to you!